Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 25
Location : Ultimate Shinobi
|Subject: Inuzuka, Aizou Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:27 am|| |
THE INFO.Name: Inuzuka, Aizou
Nicknames: Rage, The Lone Wolf
Appearance: Some consider Aizou to be good looking. He resembles a mix of an Inuzuka and an Uchiha, having the light skin tone and thick, medium length brown hair of the Inuzuka but also the chiseled good looks of an Uchiha. His eyes are a nice sky blue. A flaw to note is his lanky body type. He's tall, standing at 6"1 but doesn't have a lot of muscle definition or body fat. This makes him a little faster than the typical Ookami of his rank but also a little less powerful.
He doesn't change his attire often. His basic gear includes a modern fashion sense. He wears a black leather jacket, white t shirt and blue jeans, the only variant usually being the colors of each individual item. It's not the most flashy attire nor is it the most traditional for a shinobi, but that's exactly the way Aizou needs to look. Considering he's a rogue it's of the utmost importance he hides the fact that he's a shinobi, for if any other were to recognize him especially an old comrade it could bring him much unwanted conflict.
Sometimes if the situation calls for it he might accessorize. Headbands for example he likes to wear because it keeps his hair out of his eyes in a fight. He loves sunglasses too and more specifically if he's being picky about style, wayfarers. He just thinks there's something particularly cool about how they look. Gloves are as well a common accessory, though he gets frustrated with how often he's forced to buy a new pair which is every time he extends his sharp fingernails to slash an opponent. The only thing to note is the katana he always wears on his back which has a black blade and white hilt.
Forehead Protector: He's kept his headband even since leaving, but in an act of defiance against his former village he scratched out the symbol on it himself. He keeps it in his jacket pocket at all times as it wouldn't be smart to wear it around and announce he doesn't belong to any village.
Personality: Many people who know of Aizou don't know about his affliction and that's why he's been given an evil reputation even though that's far from the truth. Or at least it was. Aizou used to be a very caring person. If he'd see an old woman carrying heavy bags he'd immediately stop what he's doing to help. The old women who hadn't heard about him would gladly accept it with a smile, those who had hit him with the bags.
He's become more cynical with each tragic event that's happened in his life. Where he was once a happy-go-lucky kind of guy who could have long conversations with random people, as a Nukenin he's become the opposite. He sticks to himself; spending too much of his time drinking in dimly lit bars in some form of disguise. Every time he tries to get close to someone he ends up hurting them and he always tries to learn from mistakes. He often overestimates the general population's knowledge of him, not realizing that disguises are not typically necessary. Perhaps a part of him enjoys the idea of being well known whether that's even a reality or not.
He desperately wants a place where he fits in. Where he doesn't need to worry about hurting people. He's a pack animal and when a pack animal becomes an outcast they start acting more aggressively. The fact that he doesn't know where Ghost is just makes it worse. He knows one day he'll see his best friend again though and he had to stick to that thought.
And with that it should be said that Aizou hasn't grown entirely negative. He still enjoys a good stroll through a forest with some fresh morning air, reading books or studying scrolls in the sun. Relating to his clan, he enjoys quite a few things that others might think odd. For instance cold weather. Running through snow in a plain t shirt and shorts is something he finds incredibly relaxing. Running in general is one of his favorite hobbies. He could do it for days at a time just for fun.
Catching birds and eating them raw is another thing someone might consider a little abnormal but its one of Aizou's favorite pass times. If he sees a group of birds cluttered around in an area he makes a game out of seeing how many he can nab before the rest fly away. With a record of five, he usually only gets about two. Aizou really enjoys sleeping outside under the stars. He's completely comfortable using rocks as pillows. This is why the life of a Nukenin has at least partially suited him.
Nindō: Paradise is out there somewhere.
Origin: Konohagakure no Sato ~ Village Hidden in the Leaves
Rank: A-Rank Nukenin ~ Kiken
Specialities: Main ~ Taijutsu Sub ~ Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinities: Wind ~ Lightning
Like any other Inuzuka, Aizou's fighting style relies heavily on his companion/partner Ghost, using collaboration taijutsu that revolves around their enhanced speed, strength, agility, large teeth and claws. His stance has been dubbed by past opponents as "Wolf Fang", deriving from the way he extends his hands as he strikes. He also has a heightened sense of smell which makes him great at hunting down fleeing opponents. He prefers close combat but has developed as a Ninjutsu user so he isn't limited to a short range. Aizou believes in the method of misdirection in battle. As he goes to strike his opponent, he slightly moves one arm just before he makes a swift strike with the other. This might cause the opponent to block the wrong area out of instinct.
Hyper perception is a trait Aizou has honed over time. Due to a photographic memory and above average peripheral concentration he's extremely observant of the things going on around him. He pays close attention to human interactions and dynamics to see how each person responds to others or certain events and because of this he's improving on his ability to predict these actions. This is quite useful in battle as he's able to examine his opponent and come up with an accurate assumption of their intentions. He can almost subconsciously break down an ability to find weakness.
Combat Special Characteristics:
Social Special Characteristics:
- Aizou was born the second son of the leader of the Inuzuka clan, Tensei Inuzuka, a stern man who was hoping for his first girl rather than a second son. Aizou's brother Okashii was the future of the clan as the first born and so emotionally, the birth of Aizou meant nothing to Tensei. His mother was Kikyo Uchiha. Despite her bloodline Kikyo was not a shinobi and never unlocked her Sharingan. She was a mother and a wife and a damn good one. In the short time Aizou was with his family the love his mother showed him by far made up for the apathy by his father.
- In their early lives the young Inuzuka brothers were inseparable. They had the same dream of one day becoming a famous ninja of Konoha. When they'd play, Aizou would be the hero and Okashii would always play the villainous foe. This would end up being a sign for what's to come of the boys, not that anyone took notice.
- As they got older and Okashii entered the Academy, they started to grow apart. This was, unbeknownst to Aizou, because of Okashii's growing insecurity about his little brother. While he understood he was poised to take over the clan one day, he felt threatened by the intelligence, maturity and sensitivity Aizou was showing at such a young age. A lot of people who met Aizou took notice and so was Okashii. Aizou looked up to his big brother and practiced the same techniques Okashii did before even entering the Academy himself. He kept up quite well despite being two years younger. This was the catalyst that turned the slight insecurity into full blown resentment.
- When it was time for Aizou to join the Academy two years later, he almost wasn't interested anymore. Mainly out of fear because of the stories he'd heard and he was starting to understand just how dangerous the life of a shinobi was going to be. His reluctance was irrelevant because his father Tensei would not stand for him choosing another path and that was it. Aizou made a lot of friends at the Academy. His classmates seemed to be attracted to his genuine empathy and kind heart.
- That changed when Aizou found out about the curse. During class one day, the most infamous bully of the Academy thought it funny to steal Aizou's headband, one his mother had knit for him with the Ookami clan symbol on it. While just a piece of cloth it had tremendous sentimental value and so Aizou did what he'd never really done before. He got angry. Then he got really angry. He had his very first episode of rage. Charging full speed he pushed the boy back as hard as he could, forcing him to the ground. Aizou proceeded to rip his classmates eyes out. It was horrifying to everyone who witnessed it. When he looked down at the boy and saw he wasn't moving he knew what he'd done.
- Aizou wasn't punished for maiming of one of his fellow classmates because he was young and hadn't been told about his affliction by his parents. If anyone the council blamed Tensei and Kikyo for what happened but didn't intend to punish them for being bad parents. Aizou may not have received punishment from his village but he sure as hell punished himself. His innocence had officially died and he would never be the same again. To top it off all of his former friends were now afraid to be around him.
- Times were grim until Aizou graduated. That's when he received his wolf companion, who he promptly named Ghost due to his all white fur. It was a better name than what Okashii picked for his companion; Clutch, who sported all black fur. Once again an accurate symbol of the nature of the brother's personalities.
- Before long, Okashii was Jounin and Aizou was Chunin and they were both starting to build reputations like they dreamed about when they were very little. Okashii was in love with a former teammate, a kunoichi who specialized in Fuuinjutsu and was capable of using techniques to calm Okashii down, while Aizou had a secret crush on the girl himself. He knew he couldn't act on it because he had to respect his brother. Family is everything. That's what he kept telling himself.
- Of course right as things were looking up something tragic has to happen. Through circumstances not fully explained to Okashii or Aizou, their father Tensei had died. Okashii went into a furious rage and after being calmed down he even went as far as to approach the Hokage himself, only to be told their father died for the good of his village and the details must remain classified. Oddly, Aizou didn't go into a rage. Or maybe it wasn't so odd. Tensei had never shown even a moment of caring or encouragement towards his 'second son.'
- Okashii took it very hard but wouldn't speak to anyone about it, not even Mayumi who he supposedly loved, who he'd always talked to before when he was having trouble with something. She vented to Aizou about this and eventually, despite Aizou's efforts, he gave in. Aizou slept with Mayumi. His brother's girlfriend was the first girl he'd ever been with. It was a complicated ordeal to say the least.
- This affair went on for a while. They knew it was wrong but they couldn't stop. There was a lot of thrill in the idea they could be caught at any moment, until that dark fantasy became reality. In a moment of romantic carelessness, they were kissing in the rain only to be caught by Okashii himself. Aizou knew this was bad but he didn't expect just how bad.
- In a flash Okashii struck Aizou, causing him to fly back almost ten feet away. As he flew all he could hear was the sound of Mayumi screaming out in agony and after he hit the ground he looked over to see her laying motionless in a pool of blood with Okashii standing over her newly made corpse, letting out a maniacal pant. A fierce battle broke out between the brothers that destroyed several buildings in Konoha, attracting a crowd of civilians. Ultimately both Aizou and Ghost were victorious. Aizou had killed his brother.
- The civilians who witnessed this yelled for help and Aizou immediately took off. He made it out of the village surprisingly and was able to make it through several other villages before a hunting party caught his trail. However coming from a clan of hunters he knew exactly what he'd need to do to get away. There was a possibility he'd be captured so he was going to need to make a tough decision.
- He had to get rid of Ghost or he'd be executed too. He saw a girl who looked around his age and thought she had a nice smile. There any wasn't time to do a background check, he had to go with his gut. He asked the random yet apparently trustworthy girl if she'd look after his beloved pet. She was confused by the whole situation but agreed anyway because she thought Ghost was a cutie. Aizou ordered Ghost to protect this girl until he came back and Ghost complied because he'd do anything Aizou asked.
- Aizou managed to shake off the hunting party but when he returned for Ghost at a safer time, both the girl and Ghost were no where to be found. The rain caused Ghost's scent to be washed away leaving Aizou with no trail. He was alone. He'd live on the run, unable to visit his mother in Konoha for obvious reasons and he didn't even have his best friend Ghost with him.
- We're now at present time, and Aizou is an experienced Nukenin. He knows every place to avoid so that he doesn't get caught. He travels around often in hopes that he might come across Ghost's scent, but strangely he hasn't had any luck. Normally that would suggest to him that Ghost is dead, but in his heart he knows that's wrong. He knows that he's out there protecting the girl just like he asked.
Roleplay Sample: http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t2646-rushing-water-open#27833
Character Claim: Kiba
Source: Wolf's Rain
Image URL: Kiba
Last edited by Last Temptation on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 8 times in total
Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 25
Location : Ultimate Shinobi
|Subject: Re: Inuzuka, Aizou Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:28 am|| |
THE ARSENAL.Ninja Kits:
Canon Ninjutsu (Non-Elemental):
Canon Ninjutsu (Elemental ~ Fuuton):
Canon Ninjutsu (Elemental ~ Raiton):
Canon Clan Jutsu:
Custom Ninjutsu (Non-Elemental):
Custom Ninjutsu (Elemental ~ Fuuton):
Custom Ninjutsu (Elemental ~ Raiton):
Custom Clan Jutsu:
Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 25
Location : Ultimate Shinobi
|Subject: Re: Inuzuka, Aizou Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:30 am|| |
|Clan Name: Ookami|
Rage, aka The Mark of the Wolf, is a cursed birthmark all people of the Ookami bloodline possess. By way of several triggers, the Ookami lose self control and go into literal violent rages, killing anyone in their path. The most common trigger being during a full moon.
On the nights of a full moon an Ookami will often lock themselves in a secluded area, being restrained either via chains or fuuinjutsu, having a close friend release them come morning. This is the only way to ensure they don't hurt an innocent or end up being killed themselves because they weren't able to strategize in battle. The other most common trigger would be right after a traumatic event. Losing anything of value to oneself will cause an episode, the duration of which depending on that value.
There are of course certain methods to control the madness, but nothing an Ookami can perform on themselves in this state. It has to be done by an ally, either using Fuuinjutsu or Genjutsu. Very few ninja outside of Konoha know how to perform such techniques.
Much like their Inuzuka cousins, the Ookami have several physical comparisons to canines, in this case more specifically, wolves; with fangs and nails that can grow into claws which they use as an advantage in battle. This has given them a reputation of brutality, as killing an opponent by biting their throat out isn't the most graceful or pleasant way, but effective in most cases. When sprinting, jumping or fighting, the Ookami prefer to travel on all fours as they are naturally faster when doing so. This can be a rather humorous sight to those who aren't accustomed to seeing it.
Unlike the Inuzuka however, in their normal state there isn't a common look among them if you don't spot the fangs or see their birthmark. Instead of the bland brown haired, brown eyed clan, they strangely have people of all sorts of skin colors, hair colors and eye colors, making for a very diverse bunch. What they do have in common with each other as well as the majestic wolf is in their beauty. While Inuzukas are not known for being the most attractive clan, some believe the Ookami rival the Uchiha in terms of physique.
While wolves have distinct personalities there are certain traits that they all share and thus, as does the Ookami clan. They are pack animals first and foremost. Being away from their kin for long can have a serious, long lasting emotional impact on an Ookami, leading to more aggressive behavior than usual. This anger can quickly become dangerous which is why its important for member's of this clan to belong to a social group and experience attachment. Once they become attached to something, they become protective of it, putting their lives at risk for something they like without as much as a second thought. They're warriors. Loyalty, honor and pride are all a big part of their culture.
The Ookami love running in the moonlight. While obviously having to be active during the day they are primarily nocturnal. They love hunting and the best time for the hunt is in the night. Their eyes have even developed an extra lense for night vision. Other comparisons include loving a good swim, sleeping outside in the cold and eating raw meat off a bone.
- The Ookami clan was formed by a very famous member of the Inuzuka clan, Hige Inuzuka, also known as the Sage of Wolves. He was revered as one of the most powerful ninja not just in Konoha but the entire world and had many followers to help build this new clan.
- Under Hige's guidance the Ookami were beginning to rival the Inuzuka in terms of reputation as hunters and warriors. The Hokage even started to prioritize them, specifically requesting an available Ookami in matters that involved hunting high ranking criminals.
- Like many men who get a taste of power Hige's mind began to corrupt. He believed Ookami should have more influence in the political issues of the village and when the Hokage and council didn't comply he decided to use force. Those who once stood behind him as loyal followers would not however betray the village they grew up in and loved dearly. Hige fled Konoha and was now wanted as a war criminal.
- The remaining members of the Ookami clan decided to stay Ookami rather than revert back to their original Inuzuka heritage. They expected some kind of vengeance to be enacted by their former leader Hige, or some method of attempting to regain power, but strangely, fortunately, that day never came. Hige mysteriously vanished.
- The clan chose a new person to lead them, someone who they all trusted had everyone's best interest in mind and not just his own. Everything went smoothly for many years until this man's grandson, Tensei Ookami took over as the new leader.
- Tensei had a personality that was very reminiscent of the clan's founder Hige. He was merciless, arrogant and power hungry. He was also an adulterer which was the real reason for his death, the fact of this only known to the Daiymo of the Fire Country.
- The woman Tensei cheated on his wife with was none other than the wife of the Daiymo himself. Upon discovering this, the Daiymo ordered his own personal guards to assassinate Tensei in Kirigakure uniforms in order to influence the Hokage into going to war with Kiri. This didn't work.
- Tensei had two sons who could've taken over the clan, except one killed the other and fled Konoha, so obviously that was ruined. Instead they'd pick a new lineage of Usurper. Once again the Ookami council prove to have bad luck at picking who to lead them, as the man they appointed has since been given the nickmane Madman Mantera.
|Subject: Re: Inuzuka, Aizou || |
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.