HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

August Members of the Month

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ultimate Shinobi
Konoha Jonin
Ultimate Shinobi

August Members of the Month Vide
PostSubject: August Members of the Month   August Members of the Month EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:14 am

In case you see this before my Skype message, these are the Members of the Month icons:

August Members of the Month Augusotm August Members of the Month Augnotm1 August Members of the Month Augcotm August Members of the Month Augtotm August Members of the Month Augtotm2 August Members of the Month Augsotm
August Members of the Month Augsotm2

If there's anything that needs changing, I'm sure you'll let me know. c: I think I'll be making another version of Winged's with his full username.

Last edited by Admin Account on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://euph.board-directory.net
Jensen
Shoten
Jensen

PostSubject: Re: August Members of the Month   August Members of the Month EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:18 am

Yo Euph, this is Adam!

Loving the progress so far!

What's your skype man?!
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Shinobi
Konoha Jonin
Ultimate Shinobi

PostSubject: Re: August Members of the Month   August Members of the Month EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:12 am

Jensen wrote:
Yo Euph, this is Adam!

Loving the progress so far!

What's your skype man?!
Hiya Adam, thanks for posting, it's good to know we're on the right track. Very Happy I sent you a message on Skype, but if for some reason you didn't get it, my account name is cornelius.mornington, I'm sure we'll connect soon.
Back to top Go down
https://euph.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Members of the Month   August Members of the Month Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-