|Subject: General Rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:11 pm|| |
GENERAL RULES1. Please follow the Forumotion TOS and be respectful to your fellow member. Treat people how you would like to be treated. Keep all of your personal life issues to yourself as best you can and don't flame/bait/spam.
2. This is a semi-literate RP. This means that we require that you give us some substance in your post. We don't have a word limit as we do stress quality over quantity. However, we do ask for all of our players to give us at the least a single paragraph per post.
3. The Staffers are in charge around here people. Please remember that. Don't argue or try to fight with them. They just want to keep things fun and safe for everyone. Should an incident occur that isn't covered in the rules listed and requires the action of a Staff member, the Naruto Staff Team reserves the right to enforce unwritten rules. In short: What a staff member says goes. Please don't fight a ruling or try to find loopholes. Just accept things as they are and move on.
4. Should a problem arise between you and another member of this forum, please keep it civilized and make an attempt to solve it through Private Messages. If that doesn't work then alert a staff member and they will take over from there. Please keep you problems within PMs and out of the cbox.
5. In order to keep the board looking its best please try to keep your Icons at 150x150 pixels and your signatures at 450x200 pixels. This is so your images don't stretch the board and make it looks nasty.
6. Please note that once a profile or custom application has been accepted you can not claim the item back as your own. Once its apart of [Insert RP name here], it remains apart of the site. This allows the Staff Team to utilize characters and the like as NPCs should a member goes inactive and allows for the adoption of a character. In addition The original creator will always be given credit for the application, [Insert RP name here] merely reserved the right to use the application should you become inactive and or leave.
7. Please only advertise in the designated board. Any ads outside of this board will result in a deletion of the add and a warning to the offending member or an IP ban of the offending Guest Advertiser.
8. Please be yourself. Do not imitate or act as if you are someone else. In this, we ask that no one pretends to be of another gender, and that no one uses pictures of real-life people, other than yourself. If you do, and are caught, we will suspend your activity on the site for one weeks time as punishment. We also do not permit using real names. Use an Alias, but never submit actual information about yourself on this site. This is a safety issue and we are always concerned for the safety and security of our members.
[disclaimer] - If you proceed to share contact or personal information on this site, before or after reading this rule, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to you.
Last edited by Admin Account on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
|Subject: Roleplay Rules Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:05 pm|| |
1. Meta-gaming, godmodding, power playing and all other forms of cheating are not allowed. If you suspect another player is guilty of any of these please alert a Staff member.
2. Do not make any IC (In Character) posts until your character profile has been accepted by a staff member. Also keep in mind if you can't roleplay with any custom weapons, jutsu etc until they are accepted. If they are accepted while you are already in a thread you may not use them in the thread.
3. Please try to post up an application as soon as possible. If you have an App in the WIP board for longer than two weeks it will be denied and placed in the Archives where you will be able to request for a reinstatement.
4. Death is Enabled for All Threads. This means that each and every thread made could potentially be your character's last. The only exceptions are training threads and OOC threads.